Friday 23 September 2011

update

i have scrapped that idea for words on the wall.

after talking with my tutor, i realise that i have lost my direction this semester. i lack confidence in my work and myself and have let this stop me from what i love doing. so i've decided to not put the blame on things that i can't control or other people.
things can only affect you if you let them, unfortunately so far, i have let them.
but now I have a sense of where i can take myself and my practice, as i work conceptually and at the moment with text so no idea is to great or small, all it has to be is interesting.
i want to stop restricting myself and ask in my art why i feel i have to.
i think i can pull myself back up before the end of semester and be proud of my work.
i will submit more soon.
oh that's also another point, i will be here more often, i neglect this space where i should really be posting here when ever i question myself or have something i would like to explore/ have found in my practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment