Tuesday 30 August 2011

Process - My 2-D work

I then made stencils of this new language that i wanted to create.


I decided painted my old canvases with a brown, ore and blue washes and splattered them with black ink. i painted some so the image of the character i didn't like was semi visible so the comment of art is everything, will contradict my own thoughts on my past works. i thought that by doing this it would create an interesting hypocritical element that can be seen in most art really.   I then painted these on in white paint a traditional colour throughout history and one that would mark my own language.









I actually really like how they've turned out and am quite pleased with it. the next stage in my work is to make a relating video to my 2-D work, but i have to say this is the happiest i've been with my 2-D work for some time.











No comments:

Post a Comment