Tuesday 30 August 2011

Process- My Video



For this video, like in all my video's, my process is dictated by what is directly available to me. I restrict myself to using footage that is filmed in one day alone. The rest i can decide once i see the footage and edit it in some sequence that i find visually pleasing. then i decide on audio, which i find in my itunes or i record myself and edit. i then re-edit my footage to fit my audio, and edit my audio to fit my footage. A film is only done when i am happy with the sound and the visual, and will change it many times until if am content with the product.

From this video i then find parts i enjoy and make separate films of, i think of these as my 'finished' videos.  here is the one that i got form the above film:



I am happy with this footage also. overall i think the analysis of my process has helped me engage with my work and actually enjoy my work. i feel by doing this i am working with a purpose and that gives me motivation that i'd otherwise lack.

No comments:

Post a Comment