Tuesday 31 May 2011

Decay

I was watching tv the other day and found that katy perrie used a decaying fox image in her music video ET, the same one that was used in the intro of the show True Blood.
from that i decided to look up decaying animals, as i found it rather strange that this would be used all the time.
I also played with the "jazz teeth" footage that i filmed


what came out was something that i think was a comment on life after/ from death, not in a depressing, way but in a light humorous way. for me it shows that the world will keep on spinning no matter what happens to you personally, life is cruel but you can't let it get you down. It'll be interesting to see where i go from here.

1 comment:

  1. Haha Caity you are a freaky girl :P x.
    Btw I have posted a video on my blog testing out my cam :) check it out if you'd like..

    ReplyDelete