Thursday 5 May 2011

Train

this is the first environment that i've documented. i like how it's come out.


It started out really normal but by then end of editing i realised that i had made something that could've been visually normal into something very quite strange. I guess though that on a train- where this is filmed - there are a lot of strange people. maybe this is what has driven me into making something like this. my own impressions and experiences affect me in all my work, so i guess they should in my film too. also this reflects my transport to uni and how i spend too much time on it. you kind of get a sense of calmness at the start that turns into a somewhat stir crazy state. I must start filming more things, and making more videos . . .
as Weird as They might Be. 



we'll soon see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment