Tuesday 24 May 2011

The Spirit of Jazz teeth Baby



I decided to play around with some 'make up' to try and make myself rather creepy. I filmed the whole process, which was fun, and then at the end decided  to make some creepy faces that are based of Charles Manosn himself in this video

and then reversed it as i thought it'd make it a bit more interesting. also i used the starts of two White Zombie songs, a very cool band, whose lead singer Rob Zombie directed and wrote house of 1000 corpses, the devils rejects and the recent Halloween film. He is really quite amazing at making the weird, dirty sub-genre of an underground metal/goth fellowship that i've only just started scraping the top of. Also this was inspired after watching the work of Jillian Mayer, whom i found on my friend Ryan's blog that you can view here:
http://with-you-friends.blogspot.com/
His stuff is very cool and he has a great taste in artists. ;)

Can't wait to see where i'll go from here. just really, for once in my life, enjoying my artistic practice, making things that are for/interest me, no one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment